We hold a variety of events at Su Sazzagoni, from Cookery classes to traditional Sardinian evenings and much more!
Forthcoming and Recent Events
2 mouth-watering courses for £23.00
- Tomato, buffalo mozzarella, basil and extravirgin olive oil salad
- Selection of Italian salami, Parma ham and cheese
- Charcoal grilled squid
- Mixed seafood saute'
- Pappardelle with wild boar
- Homemade potatoes gnocchi in gorgonzola sauce
- Linguine with mixed seafood (squid, clams, mussels, langoustines, prawns)
- Black tagliatelle with crab and prawns
- Charcoal grilled sea bass
- Rabbit in white wine sauce
Available lunch and dinner every day
Highlights of Past Events
Your title here…An Introduction to True Sardinian Foods and Cookery. Our first Cookery classes ran in April 2010 and were a huge success. Each masterclass lasted 3 hours and cost just £35.00 Attendees were given a proper introduction to Sardinian foods and learnt how to cook authentic Sardinian dishes at home. The restaurant’s owner Elena, delivered informative and practical sessions whilst giving everyone a chance to sample Sardinian food and drink at its best, as well as having Head Chef, Riccardo on hand to answer any burning questions on getting it right for themselves.
Our regular Traditional Sardinian feast nights have combined superb food with an authentic Sardinian atmosphere.
17 courses + 2 glasses of wine: £49.00
See the Cena Agrituristica menu page for more details!